Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

Can a bank forclose on a loan that was not had the mortgage

Customer Question

can a bank forclose on a loan that was not had the mortgage documents lodged with the nsw lands titles office because of the missspelling of a name on the mortgage documents
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.Yes they can because you have sighed the agreement and you have accepted the money. They will get orders form the court to be granted possession and they will then proceeded to have you evicted. The mistake does not change the contract you have with them. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon