Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Builder has put my shed up on my block but has gone over the

Customer Question

Builder has put my shed up on my block but has gone over the boundary into the neighbours block, he admits he should of checked the plans but says I have to pay to have it shifted , I wasn't there went it went up. What do I do. Please
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.Is it part of the approved plans or is it temporary? Is this what you are paying him to do?