Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I entered a legal deed bounded by two lawyers, a contract to

Customer Question

I entered a legal deed bounded by two lawyers, a contract to employ an indepent contruction expert found by the other party whom the builder spent 6 hours on my property to gather information on the works done and the works needed for retification!
The outcome was more than the contract value! And my some of works needed to rectify was over $100, 000 he claims only $23,000!
My house now is not in a sellerble condition!
Spent over $58,000 on legal fees!
How do I get my self out of this?? Just want justis! I have till the 16/7 to pay!
Thank you
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.What was the deed about? Do you have a copy and were you represented? Can you email me a copy to***@******.***
Expert:  francism-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.