Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

My little is now a mum a beautiful mum to 2 babies and 1 on

Customer Question

My little is now a mum a beautiful mum to 2 babies and 1 on the way a accident accured today and my daughet tripped and had her yougest in her arms falling down the stairs and her little broke her leg over this inncedent questions are being aked police called into hospital Now MY DAUGHTERS ELDEST IS BEING TAKEN at 9.30 in the morning to be interviewed alone at jerts MY daugher said to me that no one can be in the room while interview taking place with he little 3 year old CAN they interview my granddaugher without her mummy
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can a child at the age of 3 be interved by police and social workers alone my daugher said she wants to be presant at the time she was told she aint allowed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have a problem with my email could answer be sent another way
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloA child would need to have a support person present. I find it disturbing at the very least to have a 3 year old interviewed. In respect of the matter, I would contact the Ombudsman and file a complaint. https://www.ombo.nsw.gov.au/