Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I purchased a car from a lmct july 2014. I was stopped by the

Customer Question

I purchased a car from a lmct july 2014. I was stopped by the police and was told the car was unregistered. A fine of 700 was issued on the spot. The car had never been transferred and now the dealer will not pay the fine. Is there anything I can do?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Evening My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.LMCT? IS that a dealer?When you purchased it did you get the transfer of the registration to your name?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning.
Do you still need assistance?