Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

My husband and I have been separated a year and

Customer Question

Hi, my husband and I have been separated for over a year and have come to the conclusion that a divorce is the best option for both of us. It is very amicable...we have a 15yr old son...I am planning to go to England to work, if our son wishes to come with me and my will be ex husband agrees, which he already has indicated he would if our son wishes it, would this be a problem??
Thanks for your assistance..
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Evening,My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.No this is not a problem. If you both agree there is no need for any orders. You should have your husband sign for the passport and also a letter setting out that he consents to your son coming to the UK with you. That is all you need.I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Evening,
I'm just following up our discussion earlier this week and seeing whether there is anything else I can assist you with.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know.
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards