Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Please I want a sample form the N S W Aust cops hand you after

Customer Question

Please I want a sample form the N S W Aust cops hand you after you've been arrested , charged & bailed to front up to the judge on the date typed . It's a pale blue sheet with black type , title saying . " The Crown v's Peter . Edmund . Boggs " .
Charged for theft , slander & refusing to aid his 17 y'r old son to bring his thieving assailant to have the cops arrest the attacker . Then 5 days later harbour the criminal. PLEASE
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.This is not available from anyone but the police. I am sorry but we cannot provide you with this.If you are after your own charge sheet you can request it form the police or if you contact the prosecutor at the Court you are appearing before they can email or fax it to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ooh . Come on man . How hard is it to paste a N S W badge somewhere on a A4 . You can tell me which book to find . Thats all you have to do & please don't try to bring on some cowshit reason. I'm sick n tired of lawers that R dumb or just plain taking money .Through what is borderline stealing . Then there's arrogant lazy one's but they won't bluff me . TELL ME OR YOU FIND THE EXAMPLE . I'TS LEAGLE. I'M A PUPIL.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please tell me how to make this damb brand new big P C spell 4 me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It dosen't have to perfect. I shouldn't have to tell you that. Now go see 1 of your crims , copy it & post it 2 me . Hurry up .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any one can read a statement.