Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have a Australian botanical skincare business, I want to

Customer Question

I have a Australian botanical skincare business, I want to market the products wholesale to distributers in Australia can I do this without having to setup franchises, I just want to supply products wholesale to distributors and providesome product knledge ta assist in their sales eg markets events retail outlets
Thanks
Sel
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.You have have a licence agreement etc Do you have an accountant and a solicitor acting for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
I have sent you an offer for addition services.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't require a license to market products, just want advice if is legal to have independent distributers buy products at wholesale costs and retail though markets, events etc also to supply other retailers, just answer online thanks no phone call as earlier request
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
without having to set up franchises
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want the additional offer just the original one already taken from card account, just send the info online
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't heard anymore from you, as i stated earlier I don't want to accept the additional offer with the additional phone call costs so can you please provide info as first stated, as it stands I have had no satisfaction to my original request
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning,I mean a licence agreement for the distributors to sell your product. A franchise is not what you want. But you licence certain sellers to be able to sell your product. Here is an example of a supply agreementhttp://www.baxterhealthcare.com.au/downloads/partners_and_suppliers/suppliers/supply_of_goods_agreement.pdf