Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I've could not afford to pay my credit card fees which i took when i was student

Customer Question

HI, i've could not afford to pay my credit card fees which i took when i was student and could not find a job so have left to overseas and could not pay them when i was in overseas. Now after i came back banks have sold my debt to credit corp and now they are double charging me the with interest. I took 24 k and now i have to pay them 50 k. can you pls help
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon,My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.So you are in Australia now?