Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

GA-crb yesI have a strong case of bullying in my workplace. I

Customer Question

Hi yes
I have a strong case of bullying in my workplace. I works for a not for profit and two board members are trying to have me discredited within the board. I am not sure the desired outcome as we have limited resources, our bot***** *****ne profits have been great in my stewardship and I have the support of the other board members.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you don't have my email address can you please tell me how i access information and now i have given you my credit card details i need to know what is going on or else i will cancel my credit card.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.Have you reported the bullying to the committee or the board and what have they done about it?By discredit do you mean spread lies about you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unsubscribe
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, I do not understand your response to my questions. Can you please be more specific?
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/australian-law/95tjv-yes-i-strong-case-bullying-workplace.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon
Do you still need assistance?