Brisbane.Lawyer
Brisbane.Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Lawyer of the Federal and High Courts of Australia; Lawyer of the Supreme Court of Qld
75875724

The storm that happened on the 21st April on the Central

Customer Question

Hi, the storm that happened on the 21st April on the Central Coast has been declared a Natural Disaster, yet my insurance company will not pay for the repairs to my Jetty and rectify water entry from the flat roof of my house.
What are my options in get the insurance to rectify these issues?
Regards, Jack
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Brisbane.Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I will forward you an offer so you can forward a copy of your Insurance Policy, your Claim from, and the respinse from your Insurer.. So that i can Review, and we can discuss your over the Phone
Jack, as an alternative to an email and phone call...
If you can please advise in your reply via JA online, the basic details.. insurance company, type of cover, etc. then I may be able to locate the insurance policy statement online... and advise you initially on that basis.
Kind regards, James