Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I am researching rulings in cases involving a body corporate

Customer Question

Hi ;)
I am researching rulings in cases involving a body corporate manger found in breach of contraction obligations to the the body corporate committee
Could you please help , even a less confusing way of Searching for cases of a similar subject matter in Queensland would be great
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.It is not simple but you can use Austlii and search key wordsHere is the linkhttp://www.austlii.edu.au/au/qld/You can narrow it down to QCAT to see cases that they decide and most are decided in QCAT. Searching the whole lot will give you too many cases. Also if you know the section and the act you can narrow the search to that. If you tell me the one you are looking at I can give you more information. I hope this makes sense?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning
I'm just following up our discussion earlier this week and seeing whether there is anything else I can assist you with.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know.
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards