Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have commenced reintegrative therapy with my daughter, under

Customer Question

I have commenced reintegrative therapy with my daughter, under ICL approval and court order conditions. However due to other party wanting full custody and asking for trial date before I have had unsupervised time. Which was due to PTSD, where I have jumped ver hoop I my recovery and a lot of intiatives that were not court order. Since therapy stRted due to funding decrease my time in order stating weekly visits at supervised centre has deceased to once per fortnight. I want to know as I have no solicitor, and going to interim hearing next week: if there are any legal docs. Referring to increased contact necessary to assist reintegration therapy
And due to asking for trial when thy have refused every attempt of collaboration I have asked for and mediation with other parent, if it denotes it essential for increased time before asking for a trial???
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Usually mediation is supposed to take place before you get to court.
What type of contact do you want and are asking the court for?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Evening
Are you still in need of assistance? I am just following up from my last post.