Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

Govt company supplies water to business, 1995 informed the

Customer Question

Govt company supplies water to business, 1995 informed the business irrigation system providing water to sprinklers outside business boundary despite correspondence refuse to correct usage or charges....2015 following some debate govt body agrees my irrigation supplies their land outside my boundary, they offer 5k to correct the problem.Despite my letter of advice and request for compensation. they refuse to long ago. where do I stand
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
What exactly are you asking about?
What compensation have you been asking for?
Are you noe happy with the $5K
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They have not offered any compensation at all despite charging me for the water used to water the verges outside my boundary. This offer is to disconnect the system.. The continue to bill me for all the water including this source.
I have been paying for the water outside my boundary since 1995 up to and including today
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Govt have not offered any compensation and continue to charge me for this water use this has been the case since 1995. Where do I stand do I have any legal options
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon
You stated " they offer 5k to correct the problem"
Have you taken the matter to the ombudsman?
http://ombudsman.act.gov.au/pages/making-a-complaint/complaints-the-ombudsman-can-investigate/act-government-agencies.php
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning
I'm just following up our discussion earlier this week and seeing whether there is anything else I can assist you with.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know.
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Evening
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards