How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Maurice. I am being issued a notice of rescission and I

Customer Question

Hi Maurice. I am being issued a notice of rescission and I need a lawyer to help me on my option and communication, because I can not communicate with the property owner.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning,
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Maurice is no longer available on this website.
Have you breached the contract and not completed in time?
You're going to have to speak to a solicitor the practices in Victoria and the Law Institute of Victoria can provide you with the referral.
Their website is as follows:
If they have terminated because of the breach, then you are going to have to look at the contract and see whether they have terminated correctly.
The first thing you're going to have to do is respond to their notice of rescission and deny their right and that the contract is still on foot.
But you're going to have to contact the Law Institute urgently to get a referral so that you can save the purchase.