Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My pharmacist packed me the wrong dose of an antidepressant

Customer Question

My pharmacist packed me the wrong dose of an antidepressant in my blister pack resulting in a serotonin syndrome which put me in hospital for 10 weeks . Can I sue the pharmacy for suffering in incurred bills and lost time at home. I'm a pensioner can afford only legal aid here in Western Australia. I have proof of the wrongly packed medication still in the blister pack. What are my chances winning the case.
Thanks for your response.
Ursula
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
You have also posted a very similar question which I have answered already, so I assume this one is redundant. Please rate that answer and confirm you do not want me to answer twice, in which case I will cancel this one.
Patrick