Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

So, my daughter has suffered from an illness and I was not

Customer Question

So, my daughter has suffered from an illness and I was not able to make it to her the entire time she was ill. She is back home in Gympie now and because I was unable to be there with her, the mother is denying me from seeing her. There is no, nor has there ever been, legal proceedings against me seeing my daughter. How can I see my child without just walking in the door? If you can help me come up with a plan I'm willing to pay whatever the cost to go through the courts. Thanks
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Are you the father of the child? How old is she?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Evening
I am just following up on our previous discussion.
Do you still need assistance?