Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I've been driving Hirecars using a ABN/Invoice

Customer Question

Hi I've been driving Hirecars using a ABN/Invoice for Beachside Limousines 12 months now without an accident. This company has asked me to sign liability regarding at fault accident car insurance NRMA. Is this legal and do I have any wrights ? Their also running with the NRMA a higher excess than normal. Please send me something to***@******.*** Thank You. Regards Warren Beachside LilL<msines
53 Cowper ritM'\,,/?
Umina Beach NSW 1157 (###) ###-#### www.beachsidelimousines.com.au
A.B.N ***********
Dear valued drivers,
All of Beach side Limousines vehicles are comprehensively insured with NRMA. However in
the event of a accident where the driver is at the fault the driver will be required to pay a excess
of $800 to NRMA insurance. .
Kind Regards
Brett Johnston Warren Shaw
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
You did not have the accident and they want you to sign that you did?