How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5467
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need help with my son who fathered a little girl and his partner

Customer Question

Need help with my son who fathered a little girl and his partner does not want him any more and will not let him see his daughter what is his rights
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
He has every right to see the child.
He should attend mediation and see if this can be resolved by discussing.
If that doesn't work, file in the family court to seek orders to spend time with the child.
Please click accept / leave feedback as to my service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that Daneil .my son name is ***** ***** has brought a house 2 years ago and renting it out .he is ready for another property he wants to live in this house is this a good idea now or could she claim this house for the little girl
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
As they are already separated she cannot really claim on the house.
Please click accept