Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Patrick My friend was constructing a house with a builder. However, a lot of it was de

Customer Question

Hi Patrick
My friend was constructing a house with a builder. However, a lot of it was defective. So she terminated the contract and started building by herself after taking an owner-builder licence.
I want to help and am keen to know when we can serve the builder with notices and sue him. The house will probably be completed around end of june-2015.
Pankaj
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Has she worked out and does she have a report on what the defects are and what it will cost to repair them?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon
Just chasing up my last post.
Do you still need assistance?