Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have personal loan with cash coverters. My repayments

Customer Question

Hi, I have personal loan with cash coverters. My repayments are 51.20 pf I had one last repayment to make 19/05.2115. I did notm realize i had spent the money. But got a call from them which i returned. and setup a payment form the following day. 51.20, i put $55 into my account. but i got charged 30 dsh fee times 3 and my payment did not get paid. Si now I owe cashies the 51.20 and the overcharge fee of 30 time 2, as well as 90 dollars from my bank. Can i go to small claims court and get compensated as well. What are the rules is there a hard ship. What must I do to sue.
regards.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Do you have a copy of the agreement that you signed with them?
What does it say about being late with the payments?
The $90.00 from the bank is this a dishonour fee because the money was not in the account?