Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I had a contract with an interior designer and two years in

Customer Question

I had a contract with an interior designer and two years in to the contract she asked for an extra 500 hours for a draughts person & 500 hours for herself as she sat beside him to be paid on top of the original contract price. Should I have been given a variation to the contract or asked for approval of these fees? She has sought legal channels to recover these fees and has a lawyer who is handling it on a no win no fee basis as she has no money?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Evening
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
What does the contract say about variations and what has to be done?
Can you email me the contract so I can look at it.
email is
***@******.***