Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I'm looking to represent me at the fair work

Customer Question

Hi
I'm looking for someone to represent me at the fair work commission in a stop bullying action against my employers. Directions have been issued, and they have lodged a jurisdictional objection. Due to my anxiety based mental incapacity I cannot represent myself, but have done a lot of the research and put case together. I'm really just looking for someone to argue the case.
Any suggestions gratefully received?
S
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Are you a member of a union?
If not then you can contact the law society of QL:D and get a referral to a solicitor that practices in employment law.
Their website is as follows:
http://www.qls.com.au
This is the only way.