Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

My daughter can not get her son back there is court orders

Customer Question

my daughter can not get her son back there is court orders and the father is in breach of this the police will not help her what is the court orders value?
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is a court order when the father can make his own decisions when ever he wants. and ignores the court order.and it costs my daughter a recovery order every time the father sees him. where is the justice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Your daughter unfortunately needs to go back to court filing a contempt of court motion and ask the court based on the history of the father in not returning the child to to issue a supervised visitation order as part of the penalty for the contempt of court. If your daughter can get a supervised visitation order, then the father cannot take the child off alone and the only time he can see the child is with a supervisor.