Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

Please provide the details of Instrument###-##-####

Customer Question

Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please provide details
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
You need to provide more information if we are to help you.
For instance, what type of instrument are you after, what is the context of your request?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Patrick. I would like to know the details Trustee of Instrument###-##-####relating to Lot 2 Survey Plan 171589, County of Canning, Parish of Wararba, Local Government: Moreton Bay in the State of Queensland.The names are Carmen ***** *****
Lindsay Allan Ross
***** ***** Lindsay.Who are these 3 people Trustee for?I fear there may be some elder abuse occuring.Heather Conlan
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Do you have a copy of the instrument?
I assume it is registered on title.
If you do not have a copy then there would be a fee to obtain the instrument form the department of lands and I would have to offer additional services.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I think it is probably registered on the Title. I will follow uo myself. Thanks for your help.Heather Conlan
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Luck
They will charge you a fee to obtain a copy of the document and you should be able to obtain by email.
Once you have the document I am happy if you email it to me at***@******.*** and I can then look at it and provide you with any answers you require.
I wish you the best of luck and if there is nothing further thank you for using my services.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.
Regards