Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

Was wondering if i get sued n cant pay what happens ?

Customer Question

Hi was wondering if i get sued n cant pay what happens ?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.Do you have any assets? If not you can decalre bankrupt.How much money are you looking at? Are you able to pay by instalments?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good MorningYou can make an application to be declared bankrupt and the debt and other dents then become frozen and after three years you are debt free. I hope this makes sense and if there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon