Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I've received a death threat via phone. I don't have any evidence

Customer Question

I've received a death threat via phone. I don't have any evidence who it was but have an idea. What should I do?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.You should contact the police and report it to them.Do you have an rough time that it occurred? The police can have your phone monitored and check who called you at about that time.But you should report it to the police.I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing furtherthank you for using my services.If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me knowIf there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.RegardsLeon