Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I have two matters in court one is criminal and one is family and in r

Customer Question

I have two matters in court one is criminal and one is family and in regards ***** ***** criminal one I've had bail conditions set that I am supposed to report to auburn Police station and reside at a certain addres however not long after these bail conditions were made my child was removed causing my parenting payments To stop and me to become homeless and unable to report on a daily basis as I had to relocate to the cbd now it's been about two weeks that I haven't reported and I haven't managed to get a medical certificate yet I am pregnant a second time and extremely sick making it difficult to attend any appointments and my financial restrictions coupled with the stress of not knowing uwhAt to do has just made it hard for me to face this issue and so im just wondering what is the best approach to changing my bail conditions without going to jail until my next court date which is in May as i have family court obligations and many things to organise with doctors centrelink housing etc
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Attend the police station first thing Monday morning and explain it all.
Have all documents on your possession and ask them to let it go. If not, then they can send you to court for a bail application and i trust that a magistrate will accept that your circumstances prohibited you from reporting and will let you go.
Please click accept.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Is there any further assistance i can be off?
If not, please click accept.
:)
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hello
If not, please click accept.
:)
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hello Is there any further assistance i can be off? If not, please click accept. :)