My name is XXXXX XXXXX X am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Are the questions what you asked and got the response or what you are going to ask. I will assume the later
Get rid on clause 3 you cannot ask that.
You should also ask how did she find the independent councillor or was she referred to the independent councillor by her doctor?
Hi leon, this is Steve, the same guy as with the misleading affidavit and removing inconsistent family report contents. The above list refers to the latter matter
Could you please provide me with;1) All dates your client attended location "a" and "b".2) Whether your client took Child to any other similar counseling or other sessions before or after the final separation.3) Whether your client was referred to the unidentified and independent counselor she took Yasmin to by a doctor, psychologist or other professional?
4) The reason for the “situational” counseling session?5) The definition of a “situational” counseling session?6) The gender of the counselor in question?7) What date do you refer to as the final separation?8) Details of who the play therapists mentioned in section 8.8 of the family report were?9) The address and contact details for both institutions/organizations, location "a" and "b"; as per your letter dated 30 October 2013; for subpoena and other relevant purposes?
Yes there is , , , , ,,
Also, as a self represented person (and WRT your other/earlier comments about telling the family report writer about how unsubstantiated the independent counselor the respondent referenced to her, really is), am I allowed to send a letter stating such to the family report writer as you suggested - telling the family report writer about how unsubstantiated the independent counselor that the respondent referenced to her, really is?
So I can write to the family report writer without the ICL thinking I am doing something wrong.
Is that right? I don't want to do something that I am not meant to do and peave the ICL off or make her think I am a smart arse.
I get the response from the letter I am writing now, and that before it which I have pasted here, use both them and attach them to my letter stating that I believe the independent counselor and all that relied on it was fabricated. Then I can show all that to the courts.
Is that right?
Yes I can understand that. I also understand why family law is expensive, I have just ran out of money on it half way through; hence self representation.
But I love my kids too!!!
I have been major league stitched up by my partner, she planned this for a while so I am on the back foot and so extremely grateful for your help.
I can tell you know I am desperate and need your help. Thanks.
I have 2 more questions.
1) is . . With respect to your earlier comments “You can add to 1. and addresses at the locations” doesn’t my point 9 deal with that? Just checking.
2) the other is . . .I will send that after I get a response to number 1 so I don't overload you.
Yes. Thanks. You are a good/kind guy.
when you say this . . . .
What letter would be more subtle than to the independent writer (is this the family report writer).?
Also how is this for the final letter? . . . .
Thank you for your response dated 30/10/2013.
From that I note that (in relation to your client’s comments quoted within section 8.9 and also those that rely upon and/or relate to, it within the family report compiled by family report writer) your client is unable to substantiate;
a) Who the psychologist/counselor was.
b) The contact details for the psychologist/counselor.
c) Whether any counseling session that may have taken place, was independent, impartial and unbiased.
d) That a report exists to support the said counseling session.
e) Whether child required or benefitted from such services and indoctrination.
Therefore, in summary, it appears that your client is unable to substantiate that any counseling session took place at all.
Would you please be so kind as to also provide me with;
1) All dates your client attended location A and B; as per your letter dated 30 October 2013.
2) The address and contact details for both institutions/organizations, location A and B; as per your letter dated 30 October 2013; for subpoena and other relevant purposes?
3) Whether your client took child to any other similar counseling or other sessions before or after the final separation.
4) Whether your client was referred to the unidentified and independent counselor she took child to by a doctor, psychologist or other professional?
5) The reason for the “situational” counseling session?
6) The definition of a “situational” counseling session?
7) The gender of the counselor in question?
8) What date do you refer to as the final separation?
9) Details of who the play therapists mentioned in section 8.8 of the family report were?
In your opinion should I keep that summary part above part (that shows the respondent cant identify the independent counselor) 2 or just do this . . .
OK - great advice . . . here is the result
I understand from your response that your client is unable to substantiate;
With respect to this would your client please be so kind as to also provide me with the following information regarding the statements she made;
1) All dates your client attended location A and B with the child; as per your letter dated 30 October 2013.
I changed point 1 to include "with the child", as I guess I cant ask her where she was and/or when she went to the locations A and B - I can only ask when the child was taken there. Is that right?
No more for today/tonight on this one - thank you.
I have asked 1 more last question on the other thread though.
You are very welcome and thank you for using my services.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.
I wish I could afford to tip you - sorry.
Your service is second to none though.
I am cleaned right out with this family law matter.
DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on JustAnswer are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. JustAnswer is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains.
The responses above are from individual Experts, not JustAnswer. The site and services are provided “as is”. To view the verified credential of an Expert, click on the “Verified” symbol in the Expert’s profile. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service (last updated February 8, 2012).