Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court

Hi, I moved out of my family home one year ago. There are

I moved out of my family home one year ago. There are no dependent children living at the home.

For family financial reasons I have not pursued a property settlement as yet. Where do I stand legally if I wish to move back I to the home?

Whether or not you move out of the home, it does not have an issue with what your are entitled to receive.

My suggestion is to draft up an agreement now when both parties are somewhat amicable and can agree upon something.

You can move back into the home, it is your home and entitlement is there for you to live there.

Please accept.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Daniel, I think the answer was reasonable but obvious, nothing that I didn't already know.

All the best