Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I want to know is there such a case (E,g Fathers rights)I can

I want to know is there such a case (E,g Fathers rights)I can use in regards XXXXX XXXXX wife unfairly using my son aged 21 against me and my immediate family , after 20 years of maintenance fully completed and paid ,
She has manipulated him against myself and immediate family from January 2013

In that 20 years we have had him with us on holidays , birthdays ,etc , When she feels that he gets out of control she will call me to take him , I have done this several times had him living with me for at least a year or more at aged 4,5 and again 19,20,this year up to today we have had no contact with him and refuses to make contact with us , due to unreasonable circumstances .

My immediate family are ,Partner and 2 daughters aged 12,22 he is 21 , we have missed out on giving him his 21st Birthday which we had to Cancell costing me $5000 . Could not get him to come to his Grandfathers funeral in NZ

we all miss him , I would like to sue the ex wife for unfair discrimination of a fathers rights .
Hello

As the son is an adult, there is little you can do to restrict the mother in her actions.

It is a matter for your son to make a judgement call in respect of same.

I wish i could give you better advice.

Please accept.