Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I live in country S.A. and I am constantly being harassed. This

I live in country S.A. and I am constantly being harassed.
This takes place at Doctors, Dentists & other appointments I make.
I have had dental work & have sought a cure for neck problems interstate but it has followed me everywhere over the years. My family is involved but I can't explain everything here. They insist I must give money to my family. I have very little money but they insist.
I am humiliated at every turn. I want to know if there is anyone I can talk to as this is very complicated & hard to explain. I tried 2 lawyers but it happened with them as well. One in Adelaide one in Brisbane.
Hello

The persons can be charged with stalk, intitimidate as well as well as be subject to a restraining order.

The police can charge them. You too can attend the local magistrates court and seek a restraining order against them.

The court staff will assist.

Please accept.