Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court

I live in country S.A. and I am constantly being harassed. This

I live in country S.A. and I am constantly being harassed.
This takes place at Doctors, Dentists & other appointments I make.
I have had dental work & have sought a cure for neck problems interstate but it has followed me everywhere over the years. My family is involved but I can't explain everything here. They insist I must give money to my family. I have very little money but they insist.
I am humiliated at every turn. I want to know if there is anyone I can talk to as this is very complicated & hard to explain. I tried 2 lawyers but it happened with them as well. One in Adelaide one in Brisbane.

The persons can be charged with stalk, intitimidate as well as well as be subject to a restraining order.

The police can charge them. You too can attend the local magistrates court and seek a restraining order against them.

The court staff will assist.

Please accept.