How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 4842
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My girls are 20 and 21 years old. Since they turned 18 years

This answer was rated:

My girls are 20 and 21 years old. Since they turned 18 years old I have solely supported them as they study at University to the cost of $2000/month. Can I get their father to contribute?

Sadly at that age, without his consent, no the father does not need to contribute, it is outside the realms of child support.

Please accept.
Daniel and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Australia Law Questions