Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Experience:  I did my law degree at the University of Queensland

I live in Montefiore Hostel Randwick and I have Bipolar illness.It

I live in Montefiore Hostel Randwick and I have Bipolar illness.It is quite likely I will be admitted to a Psychiatric hospital on the 15 th of August.I am very worried I will not be allowed to return when I am discharged.I would like to ask the appropriate ombudsman and the Health commission to perhaps allay my fears as I won"t have time to contact them on being discharged from the hospital.
Unfortunately this cannot be done. The Ombudsman and the Commission can only investigate decisions that have been made. Because the hostel has not made a decision on whether or not you can come back, they cannot get involved yet.

Should you have any other questions, please let me know.

If you're satisfied with the results of your question, then I'll ask you to please provide positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question. Your question can continue even after you leave positive feedback, so if you have any follow up questions please don't be afraid to ask.