Sean, Experienced lawyer
Experience:  Law degree with 1st class honours from Australian National University.

I am a UK Resident and I have been a Director of an Australian

I am a UK Resident and I have been a Director of an Australian Company since 2006. I am married with two children, one aged eight and one aged one and a half. I am a qualified accountant. Two resident Australian directors have resigned and I am considering going and basing myself down in Australia for either a couple of years or on a three months on and three off basis.

What are my options ?

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be happy to assist you with this.

The best option for you would be to apply for a subclass 457 visa. This visa allows skilled workers to come to Australia and work for an approved company for up to 4 years. This is a common visa for people in your situation.

You can include your wife and children under this visa, so they could come with you.

It's probably easiest if I give you the government website with all of the information on subclass 457 visas, so you can look at the requirements:

Please let me know if you need any more information.