Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

URGENT ASSISTANCE

Customer Question

Hi, need to file today before 5:00PM facts and circustances to be relief upond serve to the other party an affidavit to include the assets and liabilities and from where I am gettting the funds to pay my bebt. Also the facts and circumstances to be relied upon. How an I put this matter aside, due to the fact that I believe I found some errors. Honestly I have no money to pay a lawyer, so your assistance would be very appreciated. Kind regards

Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Hello

1. Which court are you in?
2. What is the matter about?
3. What is the status of the matter?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The Federal Magistrates Court Of Autralia

Sydney Registry.

Creditors Petition (Form 6) Bankruptcy Rule 4.02)

It has already been adjourned 3 or 4 times. And the person to whom I owe the money wants to proceed with bankruptcy. He is a secured Creditor and has lodged a caveat on our joint propoerty.

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
http://www.federalcircuitcourt.gov.au/forms/html/affidavit.html

here is the affidavit to be filed.

You need to simply fill out the details as to HOW you can arrange to pay of the debt.

The affidavit can be annexed to material such as bank statements, property and any such evidence to prove that you can pay it.

I note it needs to be filed today by 5pm. Such documents ALWAYS are filed late, just file it asap.

Please accept
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Hello

Is there any further assistance i can be of?

If not, please accept.

:)