Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Experience:  I did my law degree at the University of Queensland

What is the legal obligations of western Australia if a employee

What is the legal obligations of western Australia if a employee needs to have a biopsy for cervix cancer
The employee can use up their sick leave for the time required for the medical procedure, including recovery. If it takes longer than the amount of sick leave available, usually the mining company will give an additional 4 weeks unpaid leave. And if it take longer than that, they are lawfully entitled to terminate employment.

I'm sorry, and I wish I had better news for you.

I realize that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me if I were to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

As such, if you are satisfied with my effort in answering your question, then I'll ask that you please provide positive feedback.