Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Experience:  I did my law degree at the University of Queensland
17651911

My name isXXXXX i am looking for some advise and appointment.

My name is XXXXXXX  XXXXXX, i am looking for some advise and appointment. Last year 15 december 2012 i had applied for temporary 485 application (VC). My visa refused because i did not full fill criteria of english. I did not provide earlier IELTS results. I did not able to get any date onshore in Australia after my university exams, which were booked out by 6 dec and secondly My last year was in mess I lost my mother and i was doing back and forth to India during i was holding student visa. I successfully finished M.Biotech. But, I submitted my file with IELTS for the tentative date 12 jan (received 7 bands) and later on i went to migration agent India.He told me it will be not accepted, i should withdraw my application in a very bad way. I applied TR for Life scientist (n.e.c) i gave all right documents. I applied for temporarily for MRT to extend little time. My hearing is schedule on 19th of august and i am withdrawing my file. I am intended to go back India and applying for fresh Higher education as researcher student visa for subclass 573 or 574 . I know i am on bridging visa WB/020 - type B after MRT case withdrawal i will leave the country. I am withdrawing because i know i am not going to win MRT and will give me lot of problems . I am just worried i am going to apply student visa overseas for next semester and i am worried what are chances ill get refuse for student visa. The course fees i am paying in advance and ill obtain eCoe before hand. I received an offer letter from University intake already. I have 400000 AUD financial funds and i can show 18000 easily. I never been refused for student visa before but for TR . It is depressing my future is based on education and i trying to gain research experience to work anywhere in the world. Please advise for the right direction . I am very depressed and at this time of application. I am taking help of IDP delhi education student counsellors for the support. If i need to meet you before i plan to leave India. Please advice me that too. Kind Regards, XXXXXXX  XXXXXX

I am just worried i am going to apply student visa overseas for next semester and i am worried what are chances ill get refuse for student visa.

So long as you have not been in Australia unlawfully, so covered by a visa during you entire duration in Australia, then your student visa will not be refused because you made an application to the Tribunal.

Should you have any other questions, please let me know.

If you're satisfied with the results of your question, then I'll ask you to please provide positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question. Your question can continue even after you leave positive feedback, so if you have any follow up questions please don't be afraid to ask.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank thats a great help, i spoke to many migration agent they just say go offshore apply visa, no body had clarified would it affect my other visa. I am apply for research program to gain research experience. I have been advised to go higher student subclass i have done two masters. I am going to withdraw my application 5 to 7 days before the hearing so that nothing gets affected.