Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Experience:  I did my law degree at the University of Queensland

Just gor pulled over and my car impounded as I already lost

Customer Question

Just gor pulled over and my car impounded as I already lost my licence is there a chamce I csn get an ext ordinary licence still?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No still waiting. Im in wa and want to no if I can still get a "e" licence after being caught driving while disqualified and what would I need to do to convinc the court I need it for work which I do

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Expert:  Brisbane-Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Why was your license suspended?

Did you know it was suspended when you were driving?

Apart from driving while suspended, were you charged by the officer with any additional offences?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dui last year didnt have long to go untill I got it back. No reason just random breath test this time no other charges . car impounded for either 28 days or 3 mths im unsure untill I get the letter and summons in the mail

In that case you can apply, however, you will still need to convince the Court that you or your family will suffer severe hardship if the extraordinary driver’s licence. That is usually the stage where most applications fail because often the Court is of the view that a person can get to work using public transportation.

Should you have any other questions, please let me know.

If you're satisfied with the results of your question, then I'll ask you to please provide positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question. Your question can continue even after you leave positive feedback, so if you have any follow up questions please don't be afraid to ask.