Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

What is a maxim period for relocation in comunity housing after

Customer Question

What is a maxim period for relocation in comunity housing after i had to leave my old address also comunity housing under durres?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I wait thank you
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please dtop takingoney from my account thank you
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

I will put you in touch with our customer service department and they will contact you by email. They handle all billing matters.