Patrick H.
Patrick H., Lawyer
Experience:  Dip Law LPAB - Sydney based lawyer

i live in queensland and had a conviction when i was 19. im

Customer Question

i live in queensland and had a conviction when i was 19. im now 32 and never had another problem.. Will it still be on my record? if yes is there away to have it spent?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
What was the conviction for and what sentence was imposed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

minor break and enter i got 30months probation and $700 fine.

Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
Queensland is one of the Australian jurisdictions which have a spent conviction regime.

The following article explains how it works:

https://www.nationalcrimecheck.com.au/police-checks-individuals/resources/spent_convictions_information

I trust the above assists.

If you have any more questions please ask, otherwise please rate my answer so I can be paid for my time.

Please note I am only paid if you rate me with three or more stars/smiles.

Thank you,

Patrick
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
I note that you have not rated my answer.

I have tried to assist you and it appears I have answered your question comprehensively. It is only fair that you now rate my answer so that I can be paid, by Just Answer, for my time and effort. I am only paid if you rate my answer positively.

Please note it is the website operator that pays me out of the funds you previously paid. It costs you nothing extra to rate my answer.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick.
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but is there a reason you have not rated my answer? Are you waiting for something or do you need further information?