How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sean Your Own Question
Sean, Experienced lawyer
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 855
Experience:  Law degree with 1st class honours from Australian National University.
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Sean is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been accused and reported but not charged of indecent

This answer was rated:

I have been accused and reported but not charged of indecent dealings with my 2 year old daughter by my ex wife. I do not know what to do. What should I do.

AustralianLawyer :

Hello my name isXXXXX am available to assist you with this.

AustralianLawyer :

Are you online?

AustralianLawyer :

Do you still need assistance?

Customer: I have been asked to go to the police station
AustralianLawyer :

Did they tell you when they would like you to attend?

AustralianLawyer :

You should make sure you have a lawyer with you when you go. It would be best if you can see your lawyer at legal aid tomorrow before you go to the police station.

Sean and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you