Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Experience:  I did my law degree at the University of Queensland

Hi, I have a car parked in a suburban St with no signed Council

Hi, I have a car parked in a suburban St with no signed Council Parking restriction in place.
The car is parked near the edge of a driveway opening but not over it. The car is moved every 2weeks.
A neighbour is silicone glueing "move your car" messages on windscreen. And this morning wrote in paint "Move" .
What is the legal postion on what this neighbour is doing? I know who it is.
I prefer a non confrontational approach she is quite abusive in many ways. Dumping clothes off line on ground etc etc.
What is the legal position on what this neighbour is doing?

Provided you can prove it is her, you can ring the police and have her charged with public mischief and with damage to property if the glue could not be easily removed.

Keep in mind though, the police are not going to charge her unless you have something more than mere suspicion. So you need some proof or someone who actually saw her doing this.

Should you have any other questions, please let me know.

If you're satisfied with the results of your question, then I'll ask you to please provide positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question. Your question can continue even after you leave positive feedback, so if you have any follow up questions please don't be afraid to ask.