Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Experience:  I did my law degree at the University of Queensland
17651911

Can a church based, not for profit retirement village, give

Can a church based, not for profit retirement village, give priority for accommodation to people over 75 years of age?

Yes, they can. In fact, age preferences are quite common among retirement villages.

I'm sorry, and I wish I had better news for you.

I realize that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me if I were to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

As such, if you are satisfied with my effort in answering your question, then I'll ask that you please provide positive feedback.