Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Experience:  I did my law degree at the University of Queensland

my ex wife is australian, we applied for spouse visa in 2009

my ex wife is australian, we applied for spouse visa in 2009 which has been granted and am a permanent resident. We got divorce in june 2013 . Can i sponsor my gf? if so after how long?
When did you get your permanent residency?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

in january 2012 i was granted PR . Do i need to wait for how long after i can sponsor my gf? Can i apply for a temporary spouse visa for her as we want to be together.

In that case, unfortunately, you aren't going to be able to sponsor your girlfriend until 2014.

Should you have any other questions, please let me know.

If you're satisfied with the results of your question, then I'll ask you to please provide positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question. Your question can continue even after you leave positive feedback, so if you have any follow up questions please don't be afraid to ask.