Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

My Son needs to give a urine sample for the parole board, but

My Son needs to give a urine sample for the parole board, but he is unable to give the sample. he has stayed in the Office for about 8 hours and is still unable. He drinks water but that does not work. He has made a appointment for a Doctor to see if there is something he can take with out breaching his parole conditions. He is getting very annoyed with himself as this happens every week. The parole officer keeps writing to the parole board saying that he won't give a sample and he is worried about being returned to prison. He can go for over 12hours without passing urine. Sue
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hello

I would get a report from the doctor that he is having issue passing.

If he cannot go, he cannot go.

The report would convince any court, or parole board.

Can they not undertake a swab / blood / hair follicle test for drugs?

These are also options.

Please accept.
Daniel, Solicitor
Experience: Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my son has decided to go the emergency department to find out if there is any medical reason for this happening or if his kidneys are not working as should be. I just rang the parole board and they said that they would act on a medical report.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
would act on a medical report?

As in dispute it?

If so, let them dispute it, he has a medical problem. The court will look very dimly upon the board if they act in such a manner.

Please accept.