Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court

what is the process of transferring power of attorney from

what is the process of transferring power of attorney from one person to another once the person is deceased? there is no dispute, both parties are on board with the decision.

- We have a 'enduring power of attorney' form signed giving one person power of attorney. now the person is deceased, the person with that power of attorney would like to transfer their power of attorney to another person.

With the other person passed, all you need do is provide a new power of attorney form.

Please accept.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do we go about getting tax invoice?

Kind regards,

Tax invoice?

For what? This service?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry Daniel, I actually sent this question to justanswers, not yourself (see below) it's not for much, and I can do without it, but thought I should have still be able to be given one for the service, I like to keep track of my spendings and infact, thought it would have been an automated one based on the online payment method etc. strange dodgy system I thinks.

On 15 July 2013 16:07, JustAnswer Customer Support <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer and I apologize for any confusion.

Any information that you would like the Expert to see must be posted on your question page. This email address comes to the customer support help desk. For your convenience, I've gone ahead and posted the same comments directly on your question page here:

You will receive an email when your Expert responds. For future reference, you would need to log into your account and post your responses in the reply box at the bottom of the page so your Expert can respond.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Customer Support

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: EEV-682-31778
Department: Tickets
Type: Issue
Status: Closed
Priority: Normal

Support Center:
All the best :)