Josh-2010
Josh-2010,
35043042

What do I do if my travel insurance (Cover More) does not want

What do I do if my travel insurance (Cover More) does not want to pay the total bill of hospitalisation in Europe The hospital wants to take action to recuperate their money What do I do
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Josh-2010 replied 1 year ago.

Joshua :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Joshua :

Have you examined your policy please and are you of the view that the policy should cover the expenses?

Customer:

Yes we have an excess of 250 dollars only

Joshua :

May I clarify please are you based in the UK or somewhere else - I note you refer to dollars?

Customer:

I am in Australia

Joshua :

Thanks. I am afraid this has been posted to the UK section. I will ask that it is transferred to the Australian section for an Australian lawyer to assist. This may take a few hours to complete. You should be notified by email when one of my colleagues assists.

Customer:

Thank you very much I need all the help I can get

Joshua :

A pleasure. I hope you are successful in resolving the matter.

Customer:

Never had to do this before so I am a bit lost

Joshua :

Best wishes

Josh-2010,
Experience: