Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court

Hi im getting paving done at the moment and i had a plan of

Customer Question

Hi im getting paving done at the moment and i had a plan of all the measurements in which the guy worked out quickly and gave me a quote on and i told him to take the plan with him as i had a copy etc etc he didn't take it with him , yesterday he rings me saying theres a problem that theres not enough pavers to finish your job 19m2 so he saying that just pay for the pavers extra $712.50 , he stuffed up do you think he should ware these costs? As had two others quotes and could have got it done with 50mm pavers 92m2 for $6000 and decided to go with this guy with 60mm pavers for $6500 and now blowing out to $7200 wtf
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.
Hello

he is in the business of paving, he should have known how to measure up and buy the correct pavers. That is why you go to see him.

It is a matter for him, not you. He could have looked at it more closely and you should not need to wear someone elses mistake.

Please accept.
Daniel, Solicitor
Experience: Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Cheers XXXX XXXXXX im in australia and no im not tipping you but i knew the answer anyway thanks again
Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.
Cheers