Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court

Good morning ,my name isXXXXX from Cafe Georgiou ,in

Good morning ,my name isXXXXX from Cafe Georgiou ,in need some advice
i employed a chef , the first week he was paid at casual rate @ $28.00 hrs ,then went onto
fulltime the deal was 42.5 hrs $1194.00 gross 950.00 nett that was his requirement.
Mr Hakani never worked 42.5 hrs now,he is claiming 3 hrs per week from16.04.2012 till
26.06.2013 i asked him on weekly basis if he worked extra hours and now wants $5992.00
but will settle for $5000.00 .Mr Hakani has Merna Girgis from United Voice ,thank you
Kind regards
Vic Geoergiou XXXXXXXXXX [email protected]

The agreement was to be paid that amount full time and he needs to be subject and agree to it.

If you wish to terminate his employment you are only entitled to pay him what he is owed, his unpaid leave entitlements accumulated when he was a full time employee.

Please accept